HATFIELD & MCCOY FOUNDATION MEMBERSHIP
Your membership funds progress.
Every member helps us reach our goals.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
The Hatfield McCoy Foundation is a unique opportunity for the families to come together in solidarity to form a joint-family endeavor that will promote, advocate, and preserve the interests of the families for future generations.
While significant strides have been made in the preservation of feud heritage sites in the past two decades, most efforts have been funded and overseen by public entities. The Foundation will be the first privately held corporation organized, funded, and supported by the families, working on behalf of supporting the families’ joint-heritage.
Our goal is to protect historic landmarks and keep them maintained for years to come. Through the years these historic sites have not been kept by the families (inherited through marriages), nor are they protected, or even maintained by the local governments or communities.
We do this while promoting and preserving the family history conveying our message of Peace, Love, Diversity, Inclusion, Acceptance, and Togetherness.
The Hatfields and McCoys Foundation is a 501c (3) nonprofit organization that is dedicated to preserving not only our own family heritage, but also our wonderful Appalachian culture.
Becoming a member, you help our foundation restore, and preserve the Hatfield and McCoy history, and Appalachian culture to be enjoyed for generations to come.
Each annual membership will include the following:
- Personalized current year membership card.
- Free admission to museum for current / following year.
- Quarterly newsletter.
- Invitation to special exclusive events.
- Reduced admission to special events.
- 10% off gift shop items.
Annual Memberships Available:
- Individual – $60
- Senior (55+) – $45
- Family (2 adults and all children under 18) – $90
Together we’ll teach a new generation about the meaning of Solidarity.
The power of people standing together for dignity and respect!
All donations are tax deductible! Please advise us if you need a donation receipt for tax purposes.
Donations of any amount, large or small, go directly into our administrative and programming costs and help us share our history and stories of solidarity with the world!
We envision a future that preserves American history, not profiting from it.
By aiding the Hatfield McCoy Foundation, you have the opportunity to preserve American history and Appalachian culture. This provides the community its unique character, and a link to the roots of our heritage.
Your contributions will help:
- Restore historic Appalachia and Hatfield McCoy feud sites and preserve them for generations to come.
- Help become historically registered, protected, and gain access to future funding.
- Maintain and upkeep historical locations for family and tourists.
- Educate our students and tourists of our deep cultural heritage.
- Promote tourism, creating jobs, and aiding in the local economy.
- Help build new exhibits and educational programs.
- Cover administrative and operational costs.
Automatically renews annually, unless canceled.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- Honor a friend’s birthday, wedding, or graduation with a special gift from our shop.
- Celebrate the life of a loved one with a memorial brick on the Hatfield Homeplace property.
- DOUBLE your impact with an employer matching donation.
- Donate your time to help preserve historical projects.
- Shop our gift shop!